iCare TONOVET Plus is the new generation tonometer for quick and easy veterinary IOP measuring.
The iCare TONOVET Plus tonometer is used for measuring IOP on animal patients by general veterinary practitioners, veterinary ophthalmologists and other veterinary medical personnel.
As with all iCare tonometers, the TONOVET Plus tonometer is based on a rebound measuring principle, in which a light weight probe is used to make momentary contact with the cornea. The gentle measurement does not require any anesthetic nor does it cause corneal reflex in the majority of animals. iCare rebound tonometers are easy to use as they do not require maintenance calibration by the user.
The iCare TONOVET Plus is even easier to use. It features an advanced user interface with a clearer, larger display. Red/ green positioning lights help to find the correct angle and aim to the middle of the cornea. The automatic measuring sequence lets you choose if you want to take single readings or take all 6 measurements with one press of the button.
The device is easy to use and requires no calibration.
- Model name: TV011
- Dimensions: 24 – 29 mm (W) x 35 – 95 mm (H) x 215 mm (L)
- Weight: 140 g (without batteries), 230 g (4 x AA batteries)
- Power supply: 4 x AA non-rechargeable batteries, 1.5V alkaline LR6
- Measurement range: 10 – 60 mmHg
- Accuracy: ± 2.5 mmHg (10 – 30 mmHg) and ± 10% (> 30 – 60 mmHg)
- Repeatability (coefficient of variation): < 8 %
- Accuracy of display: 1 mmHg
- Display unit: Millimeter of mercury (mmHg)
Tutustu tuotteeseen valmistajan verkkosivuilla